Night Vision Test Sets
HGH Infrared Systems NV-2500 is the new standard for digital night vision goggle testing.
Designed for testing night vision monocular or binocular systems, the NV-2500 system provides automated testing of all standard NVD tests with unparalleled accuracy and operator ease of use. Users operate the system with a built-in touchscreen where they can view test results in real time video without eye strain looking through binoculars. Our unique system architecture allows for best-in-class repeatability (in-system and system to system). Tests are automated thus removing many judgment calls and alignment errors often encountered by user variability, while also improving test time. Operator manual versions of the tests are also selectable for backward compatibility. Users may download or print test reports via USB or optimized printer. English or Spanish language operation is selectable by the user.
The NV-2500's unique architecture includes all the necessary accessories required for operation of all standard NVD tests at no extra charge. Operator manuals and contextual help are provided on-board via the touchscreen â no need to fumble through paper manuals. Users may purchase an auxiliary printer to connect to the system for report printing or simply download reports to your preferred device via the USB slot.
- Built-in Setup Function
- Intensifier Check
- Gain Check
- Infinity Focus
- High & Low Light Resolution
- Bright Light Resolution
- Diopter Test
- Spot Defects
- Distortion Test
- Collimation Test
- Current Draw
- Field of view: 40 degrees
- System gain: Gain reading including ratio between tubes
- Resolution: Automated MTF to eliminate operator differences and provide real live feedback for focus; manual operation available on standard USAF target
- Bright light resolution: Bright MTF test for Gated Intensifiers
- Image quality: MTF or USAF target, spot defect zones, collimation and diopter tests
- NVD battery: Comprehensive NVD electrical system test for battery packs, power supplies and helmet mounts
- System current: System current draw and test voltage
- Mini Monocular
- Compatible for testing on all Gen 2 and Gen 3 goggles and auto gated versions